(Cavalier x Poodle)
Cavoodles are wonderful, family friendly, low-shedding dogs. Cavoodles are the result of cross-breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Poodles (miniature or toy).
(Shih Tzu x Poodle)
Shoodles are similar to Cavoodles, being the cross-breeding of Shih Tzu and toy Poodles.
Puppies for – families with children on the Autism Spectrum
If you have a child on the Autism Spectrum or with other special needs, you can join our priority waiting list when you click here.
Receive a free copy of our eBook “5 Ways a Puppy can help a Child on the Autism Spectrum puppy love: building connection, confidence and caring”
Waratah Puppies is proudly hosting “Cavoodles in the Park”, a fun day out for all “Oodles”
in Sydney Park, Sydney Park Road, Alexandria/St Peters – first Saturday of the Month April to December
Why buy a Waratah Puppy?
We are a vet audited, registered breeder specialising in placing puppies with children with special needs.
- lovingly care for and handled every day
- vet checked thoroughly, at least twice before leaving us
- vaccinated with C3 and C5 and come with a vaccination schedule
- wormed every 2 weeks with Drontal Puppy Suspension and come with worming schedule and recommended grooming schedule
- microchipped (transfer of ownership instructions provided with the puppy)
- desexed and receive post op care and usually stitches are removed before leaving us
- doing well with toilet training – to artificial turf
- able to sleep on their own (soft toy companion) in their own travel crate
- used to wearing a collar
- ready for lead training (we sometimes begin lead training)
To see our available puppies, visit our PUPPIES FOR SALE page